Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Love it. Just put the rear cowl on. Nice to get rid of the grab handles. Now the tail looks nice and sleek. Which color did you choose? Mine is the white HRC. Currently I'm awaiting for some HRC decals. Shd be here next week.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice to hear. I have the Black one non abs. Haven't done much to it except put some red reflective rim tape and shaved the seat a lil bit. Im still trying to decide what exhaust i want becuase the stock exhaust is lil quite for my liking. If you want rim tape i have a white one laying around if your interested for free cause i have no use for it since i went with red. and I love this bike lol

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I'm liking the quiet exhaust. My last bike had a Yosh full exhaust which was loud. I'm looking at winter shd I choose an exhaust. In the meantime I'm waiting to see what exhausts come available and what they sound like. I'm considering an Akra with PC. So you shaved the seat? How much height did you gain? Thx for the rim tape offer. Very kind of you. I'm not sure if I will apply any tape yet. Red on black is a nice choice for your bike.

·
Registered
120 Posts
i'm from calgary too but i'm still waiting for my X :X

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cb500x_ca
did you go through power house honda?

Riceroket
how you do you like the 500 so far and which one did you get?

·
Registered
57 Posts
cb500x_ca
did you go through power house honda?

Riceroket
how you do you like the 500 so far and which one did you get?
I bought a Red CBR500RA, I love it. This is my forth bike and I'd say it's my favorite one. I've had a 2007 CBR125, 2001 VFR800 and a 2009 FZ6R.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in calgary, Loving the new Cbr500r. I have the candy red with yoshi exhaust! very very nice tone and not too loud.
Anyone in the land of cbr500riders ever do highway 40? I herd its the bomb!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I live in calgary, Loving the new Cbr500r. I have the candy red with yoshi exhaust! very very nice tone and not too loud.
Anyone in the land of cbr500riders ever do highway 40? I herd its the bomb!
welcome fellow calgarian
ive had friends that have done 40
and they tell me its great
maybe some time we can all do a meet
i havent seen any cbr500r on the roads yet

1 - 20 of 20 Posts