Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
My name's Spyros and I'll be another new owner of the CBR500R the coming Friday.
I was never a motorcycle fan, till now I guess. I fell in love with this CBR at first sight.
My 15 year experience in two-wheeled driving was always a necessity due to the heavy traffic of a big city like Athens.
But now I think it's time to be fun also being able to travel outside the city too.
This is my 1st motorcycle with clutch and that makes me a little anxious as I drove only cubs and scooters.
Anyway, there is always a 1st time for everything as we all know. I hope I won't regret it.
This is supposed to be a friendly motorcycle (not a killer) and I hope it will help me be more confident.
I've been reading your comments and experiences for a couple days now and I am glad joining the club to share mine too.:)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Welcome aboard! You might be the first member from Greece. Not sure.
Hope the bike lives up for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gratz Spyros. Post a pic when you get it! I'm sure you will love it.
Sure I will. I am getting the tri-color too.:)

Hey Spyros from UK. hope you enjoy your new wheels.
You too. I wish I could "lend" you some of our sunny weather. We are expecting 30 degrees celsius this weekend. Perfect for a recon trip to a nice beach.;)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome !!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Thanks my friend, I hope so too.
Actuallly I am the second member from Greece. AFAIK DeaDStarS is the 1st one.
So not only can I not read ("Another" shoulda given me a clue), but I have crap for a memory (I posted a welcome to DS). Sheesh. I think aliens came and swapped my brain out for tofu. :D

·
Registered
565 Posts
Kalispera Spyro kai kaloriziko!!

Greek based in London here ;).. Just make sure those tyres are scrubbed in well. The roads in Athens are like mirrors!!!

Brilliant bike and you;ll be having a great time on it..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts