Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that Honda Canada's website has changed the arrival of the X from spring to summer. I was really hoping to see my bike sooner than that.:mad:

·
Registered
505 Posts
I just noticed that Honda Canada's website has changed the arrival of the X from spring to summer. I was really hoping to see my bike sooner than that.:mad:
One U.S. dealer said they moved them up to end of May another said June! :( I'm ready now!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My dealer showed me his delivery status page from Honda that listed 3 cbx's delivered to them weeks ago. He said the same thing happened with the other cb's. They were shipped out and stored in warehouses until their respective countries headquarters decided (or were allowed) to send them to dealerships. I know he hates the way Honda operates, but puts up with them as we all do because of their product. Long story short I dont think dealers know any more than we do about when the bikes will arrive. The change on the Honda Canada site from spring arrival to summer makes me expect them near the end of June here though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts