Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I scratched up my left side fairing on my Tri-Color CBR and have been looking around for a replacement but I cannot work from the diagrams on these OEM part sites which one is the correct part I'm looking for. There's no listings of colors that I can see. Any insight would be fantastic!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Made the mistake of letting my boss ride my bike, needless to say I need a new middle fairing. Does anyone know the part# for the right side in black?

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hi everyone. Go to the Berkeley yamaha Honda website and then go to their parts section. They have the full pictures with part numbers and references. Down to the screw. Here it is Berkeley Honda Yamaha

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
When in doubt, pull the part off and find the part number that is always stamped on it somewhere. If you don't want to remove all your fairings just to get that one code number, find some other part in the same color. It will at least help you narrow in on whether your bike is the "AC" "2AC" or "3AC" version. (The Honda codes are a bit confusing in that they don't say which version of the bike is which color.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am trying to find the left side fairing for my bike. I have the black cbr500r. I have only ran across type 1 and 2 which is white and the tri-color. Any ideas?

Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, i crack my bike (CBR500RA black ) on right side. Need advice for shoping Midle Cowl, Brake pedal, Flush light. Honda dealer in Slovakia asks for 428 € ex VAT cowl set 64300-MGZ-D00ZD type 1.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts