Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I snapped these pics while riding around my little island paradise today on my 500F. It was a very muggy 32C with a humidex of 41C. There is no shortage of icebergs this year!

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland

·
Registered
179 Posts
Agreed! Well maybe not about the tire. Too hard to tell.

I'd love to be able to ride up there. Simply beautiful! (the scenery is nice too)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics and nice bike. Looks like your rear needs replacing.
Thanks for the kind comments! Regarding my rear tire, it's actually just a layer of dust/sand that makes it look worn... it is still almost like brand new. The bike has less than 2,500 miles on it.

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks for the kind comments! Regarding my rear tire, it's actually just a layer of dust/sand that makes it look worn... it is still almost like brand new. The bike has less than 2,500 miles on it.

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland
And that's why I don't quit my day job...:)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Beautiful pics. I lived in NZ for 5 years but didn't own a bike. Big regret.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yo man, suddenly im wishing instead of my 500r i got the F model!
Thanks, TwoKay! I love my 500F, my first bike since 1980! The 500R's are great bikes, but I really love the look of the naked F... especially in the "Candy Ruby Red"! In fact, truth be told, the main reason I chose the F over the R was because the more upright seating position is easier on my ailing spine. (permanently damaged upper vertebrae from a bad fall 13 years ago)

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland

1 - 8 of 8 Posts