Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CBR500R Metalloid White
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to figure out which parts I need to replace right side (while sitting on it) fairing.
Went down in mud. Please help. Been taped up for months because I'm not sure which parts to buy.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Helmet Sports equipment

I'm not good at deciphering these diagrams.

Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Trying to figure out which parts I need to replace right side (while sitting on it) fairing.
Went down in mud. Please help. Been taped up for months because I'm not sure which parts to buy.

View attachment 73398

[/URL]

Thanks.
Hello i'm new here. If all is broken is the white colored fairing, right side, and all the inner fairing, black in color is good then 64300-MKP-J00ZA is the Honda part # you need. You can purchase this at dealer, Revzilla.com and Motorsport.com. Could be other places but that is the part# you need to order for that right side fairing. ZA is the paint code for the white and the bonus is .... it comes with the stipe decal already installed. Was 154.00 USD at revzilla last month.

·
Registered
2021 CBR500R Metalloid White
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello i'm new here. If all is broken is the white colored fairing, right side, and all the inner fairing, black in color is good then 64300-MKP-J00ZA is the Honda part # you need. You can purchase this at dealer, Revzilla.com and Motorsport.com. Could be other places but that is the part# you need to order for that right side fairing. ZA is the paint code for the white and the bonus is .... it comes with the stipe decal already installed. Was 154.00 USD at revzilla last month.
I need the whole side peice, all that's circled, black and white.

·
Registered
9 Posts
White fairing with decal # 64300-MKP-TA0ZA APPROX 140-160 USD
Black bottom fairing with decal # 64330-MKP-L00ZA APPROX 80-100 USD
Black faing piece at top comes in 2 kinds of black....
#63311-MKP-J00ZB Matt Black 30-40 USD
#63311-MKP-J00ZC Graphite Black 30-40 USD
The black piece on inside of white fairing is #64321-MKP-J00 10-20 USD

Hope that helps

·
Registered
2021 Honda CBR500R
5 Posts

View attachment 73398

Thanks.
Just order everything with an “R” next to the part description and you’ll be good

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just order everything with an “R” next to the part description and you’ll be good

Not so fast there grasshopper. Would you want to be told to spend money on items that weren't for your ride? Type 2 is Matte Black, Type 3 is Metaliod White. So, ordering all parts with R would be foolish and cost twice the amount of money. Not very good or wise advice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts