Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum, motorcycling, etc., and was wondering if anyone knows when the new batch of CB500X's will be released. Looking to get one when the new ones are out.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I am new to this forum, motorcycling, etc., and was wondering if anyone knows when the new batch of CB500X's will be released. Looking to get one when the new ones are out.
Welcome to the forum.
Give us some hint at least where are you located - usually different markets have different release times.
BTW asthe 500x got a complete renewal in 2019, the 2020 bikes will not change at all. Probably different colors for the new year, as usual.
The 19 models been very successful so not many have been left on the shop floor, but given there will be absolutely no technical change for next year I guess keeping an eye on this year's models in 2020 could save some cash to spend on farkles - or in your case rider training.
As far I've read most NA dealers take orders for Feb-March delivery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I live in south Texas and the number of shops down here is very slim. I have yet to go to one being that they are both over 25 miles away but I do plan to see their stock. As for what you said about the reason for getting a 2020 model would be just for color, that is exactly the reason. I'm not too much of a fan of the red. I've seen so many videos of older and European models and I like the colors they had. So I was just wondering about when they would be coming out to see whether or not to finance one now or save for purchase if they come out next year. Do you know when the older models were released. I see the 2019 video reviews mostly from around February (videos show 8 months ago). I would just like some options when it comes to color. I was already looking to see about wrapping the red fairings.LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Oklahoma dealer told me sometime in January 2020 they would be available to order but that does not necessarily mean they will be in show rooms at that time.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Save your money and get a used bike first.
We all know that as a new rider you will either drop it in the garage or on some slow maneuver taking a turn or backing up,
And then your brand new bike is busted up.

And you will also be thinking of this in your head and as such this will affect how you react to your riding and not in a good way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts