Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Shipping to the USA is more than the bag price. That makes it much less attractive.

I'm still using an old Bell magnetic tank bag that I bought at Walmart for ~$35.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Check out tank bags on Amazon, all sizes & prices!!
I still think My next one isn't going to more than a 7-10 liter. The one I have now is a 3 1/2 liter.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shipping to the USA is more than the bag price. That makes it much less attractive.

I'm still using an old Bell magnetic tank bag that I bought at Walmart for ~$35.
Thanks, I was on my way to Wal-Mart later on anyway, I'll check it out.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have an Icon Primer. It's easy on and off and holds on well. It is a very small tank bag. Good to pack a lunch, or a rain coat. Good for commuting and if you are concerned about how your bike looks with a tank bag.

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
I've had several tank bags, but the one I end up keeping the longest and using the most is this cheapo bag from Cycle Gear: https://www.cyclegear.com/accessories/bilt-expander-tank-bag.

It's as basic as it gets, but does the job and fits pretty well to our bikes. I've had it on two bikes now and many thousands of miles, including a cross country ride. It's faded, but magnets still stick and zippers still work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts