Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Upgrade? That’s subjective.

But anyhow, your ebay advert says you’re selling due to a nagging wife. Suggest upgrade the wife, keep both bikes.

A lot of mods on that bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
335 Posts
OK, I'll say it: 4,000 GBP is A LOT for a 4 year old CBR5. I paid about $5k for a new 2015 CBR ABS. I gather that they're more expensive in the UK, but THAT much?

Remember that your mods aren't necessarily valuled by the general public. You might do better putting it back to stock and selling the parts separately.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
OK, I'll say it: 4,000 GBP is A LOT for a 4 year old CBR5. I paid about $5k for a new 2015 CBR ABS. I gather that they're more expensive in the UK, but THAT much?
Remember that your mods aren't necessarily valuled by the general public. You might do better putting it back to stock and selling the parts separately.
Well yes... but it's not just any bike, it's a "rare, very special carbon fibre edition show bike". See, you have to read the fine print! :wink:
(for the record, I bought my CB500FA brand-spanking-new for $5,300 Canadian, which is equivalent to just 3,000 GBP but, sadly, I did not splurge for the carbon fibre edition...)

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland

Reactions: Smaug
1 - 5 of 5 Posts