Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have scratched my CBR500R Tri colour right side fairing and need a replacement. Does anyone know where i can purchase one in Australia? Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, I have scratched my CBR500R Tri colour right side fairing and need a replacement. Does anyone know where i can purchase one in Australia? Thanks.
I ride a 2013 CB500f and bought for spares a crashed 2013 CBR500R. It came with a complete set of brand new, unpainted, panels, including the complete headlight,(Chinese Brand ZXMT). Some of the rear ones match my F and they fit perfectly. You did not say what year your bike is but I believe that they were unchanged for a while. I live in Lismore NSW..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ride a 2013 CB500f and bought for spares a crashed 2013 CBR500R. It came with a complete set of brand new, unpainted, panels, including the complete headlight,(Chinese Brand ZXMT). Some of the rear ones match my F and they fit perfectly. You did not say what year your bike is but I believe that they were unchanged for a while. I live in Lismore NSW..
Is it Red,Got the same bike,need the right side large Pherin-Bayou State Boy-St Bernard Parish, Chalmette La...70043 butch

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I managed to buy one from my local dealer. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts