• Radiator Shroud
  • Under Cover
  • Rear Hugger
  • Mount for trunk/saddlebags
  • One Key Cylinder

·
Registered
33 Posts
If I was to buy any of these cbr500x accessories, starting with the most important motorcycle accessory, it would be knuckle guards. But would it be better if I go with gloves with knuckle-guards or is that too much of an overkill?

Some people i've spoke to said i'll be fine with a decent pair of leather gloves.

·
Registered
56 Posts
These are some great accessories. I seen the other threads you've made for all the CBR500s. I'm interested in the center stand since it lifts the whole frome up so you can work on the everything. Now you got me thinking, is it transferable to work on all of the CBR500s? The other great one I'm interested in is the saddle bag stays.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I also wonder how many parts are transferable. It seems like some models have much more accessories vs others. The CBR500R has very few!

·
Registered
3 Posts
accessories

If I was to buy any of these cbr500x accessories, starting with the most important motorcycle accessory, it would be knuckle guards. But would it be better if I go with gloves with knuckle-guards or is that too much of an overkill?

Some people i've spoke to said i'll be fine with a decent pair of leather gloves.
Personally I would just buy a good pair of leather gloves that are well padded but made for hot weather. I've never really tried knucke guards myself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anthony

These are some great accessories. I seen the other threads you've made for all the CBR500s. I'm interested in the center stand since it lifts the whole frome up so you can work on the everything. Now you got me thinking, is it transferable to work on all of the CBR500s? The other great one I'm interested in is the saddle bag stays.
I'm interested in all of the accessories but where can you order them from? I got my CB 500 X two weeks ago, Honda Bigwing in Bangkok don't seem to be interested in giving me information on accessories but just want me to get the bike out the door. They said it won't be available yet and could not state a date. I asked the local GIVI delearship and they said they also do not have any accessories for the bike as well and cannot say when they will be available.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thats weird how they just threw you out like that with your bike instead of seeing a big money sign on top of your head. They probably dont make that much off accessories over there. But try going to a different dealership if there is any.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thats weird how they just threw you out like that with your bike instead of seeing a big money sign on top of your head. They probably dont make that much off accessories over there. But try going to a different dealership if there is any.
I think they were just waiting for a large number of sales of before brining in the accesories but it still doesn't address my desire to buy the model in the first place as I wanted the side and trunk bags. Keep you informed as I am continually searching.

·
Registered
38 Posts
have you guys seen any dual saddle bags for thr CBR500X yet? Havent spotted anything from honda yet just the ugly looking abs plastic tank compartment for pizzas.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Will that Windshield work on an F ... it looks pretty much like the exact same front between the X and F ....

Where do I go for these accessories?

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up my brand new CB500F - pretty chuffed with it.
I really love sports bikes (got GSXR750 back in UK), but they dont seem to make a whole lot of sense out here - but I think the CB500F looks great :)

I need to get a rack - shop said they don't have yet - anyone know where I can buy one that will fit?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I've seen the C-bow which I like. The H&B lockable and removable looks functional. I would like to keep the original grab handle/tie downs like the C-bow. Interesting! The center stand is high compared to the OEM Honda. Thanks for the post!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts