Sportscreen

Additional Accessories

• Front Fender (carbon style)
  • Lower Headlight Cover (carbon style)
  • Rear Hugger (carbon style)

·
Registered
56 Posts
The single seat cowl really changes the overall look I would be looking in to one as I don't dont have any passengers. All my Kids have their own bikes so their no real need for a seat and pegs. Any pictures of the carbon fiber accessories?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Definatey that Ducati cowl is sweet. I ordered the 500r cowl so hopefully it will arrive around the same time the bike does....sometime in March

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
What was the price of the cowl, vroom?

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
CBR500R accesories

What are these two??!!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
What was the price of the cowl, vroom?
Don't know ha ha. I ordered it as I like having a cowl on my bike. Thinking it may be a similar cost as the 250 which was $170.00.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Don't know ha ha. I ordered it as I like having a cowl on my bike. Thinking it may be a similar cost as the 250 which was $170.00.
I tried to get a rear seat cowl when my bike came in but they didn't have them yet. I ordered it though, and they said it will be a couple of weeks.

I paid $150 plus tax so it was like $160 total.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Back ordered here as well. The rear cowl looks nice doesn't it? It definatey add to the snappiness of the bike.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yup, rear cowl, fender eliminator (when available), and pillion foot peg deletes first on my list.

Reactions: shwafia

·
Registered
2 Posts
CBR500R accesories

What are these two??!!
Not 100% sure what he means by lower headlight cover, however, a rear hugger is a fender that sticks very close to the rear tire.

Like this:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wish I could find that CBR500R seat cowl in Thailand (in red). And I'm interested in the rear hugger too. If anyone finds this stuff locally, please post where to get it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just ordered a red seat cowl from Honda, can't wait to get rid of that hideous passenger seat

1 - 20 of 34 Posts