Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Black

Votes: 20 47.6%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Besides the CBR500R I think finally the ones that Like the CBR500F are standing out now. I do how ever like the sporty look of the CBR500R but the standard naked look of the CBR500F just appeals to me a little bit more. I enjoy the stress free riding position which is perfect for urban riding. I'm having a hard time deciding which color to get. Which one would you buy red or black?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Go for the red! I love the open concept "naked" look. By the looks of the handle bar height I would imagine it to be more comfortable riding in versus the CBR500R. I would get a set of lower profile mirrors but thats just me.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I think the black looks amazing, but I'm getting a red... I like to make sure I'm seen by other motorists why drive with their heads up their asses.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
I hope to get white. ;-)

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
I hope to get white. ;-)
You just had to be different didnt you Jay! lol I am going to help Giles out, I like the red too for the CBr500f. Although white would be a good alternative color ;)

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
red looks good, it is a bad-ass red :D not a flashy one perfect for a naked bike.
black again is good for stealth lovers.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I say black .. but Canada says Red ... .... I suppose I am forced into the Red ... **** it!

·
Registered
582 Posts
The black looks OK, but really doesn't stand out. The red does, and that's the one I'm getting.

·
Registered
157 Posts
SO .... I'm bored and I want my bike to be arriving ... yesterday ... thought I would troll the boards. Anyone else going crazy that they haven't gotten their hands on their bike yet?

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Nope. But rode to a computer club meeting on the street bike and I washed my dirt bike from this weekends activities before coming here. :eek:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I think that red is insanely hot. From the photos and the video reviews, it looks almost a ruby metallic rather than the regular ol' Honda red. I like it so much it almost makes me want to get the F. However, my current ride is practically naked, so it's the R for me.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Really love both of them but seeing the type of Red it was it looks really nice and as mentioned above.......being seen is a big plus for me. Hopefully the Red one helps me get seen just that bit more. The White one just doesn't have the same sleak appeal to me as the others and then there's the dirt factor! ;-)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts