Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guy think about putting vinyl tape on your Honda CBr500 Rims?

i was thinking of getting these stickers to try.

Would you guys get these? :cool:

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is not something i'd be interested in maybe more for my son. But he was telling me the how guys would spray plastic on to wheels to change the colors. I wouldn't mind trying that out. but that tool in this video he used to hang and spin the wheel on has got my attention. I have a bunch of spare wheels with the sprockets and gears attached. I would love to use those to hang them up around the garage.

·
Registered
37 Posts
CBR500 white wheel tape will contrast extremely well with a white 500. Not sure about it on a red CBR500

I'll leave this CBR50 picture here for you guys to visualize what it'll look like :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm planning to pick up the US ABS CB500F (which only comes in black, I'd love the CA red version though). And was thinking about getting some of the reflective variety of the wheel tape to add some much needed visibility from the sides.

Most people seem to forgo the wheel tape in favor of plastic dip, but I haven't seen any dip that has reflective qualities.

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a shame that the abs models of the cbr500s only come in specific colors. But if it really bother you justget the original fairings painted and airbrushed to your liking. Customizing is fun but can get expensive. I'd love to see them with differents so there could be on offs nut we'll have to wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts