Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

2013+ Honda 500R, F, and X Exhaust Thread

354K views 657 replies 190 participants last post by  Seminoles 
#1 ·
Post All aftermarket Exhaust for the new 2013 Honda CBR 500R here.

Bizumo Exhaust

K Speed Exhaust

#13 ·
Aftermarket exhausts

Right now, we have only moriwaki and mugen full systems available.
Akrapovic is doing one but no pics on their website.
Besides, i have seen bilmola and tyga pipes available in Thailand too.
I will go for the moriwaki but waiting for its specs.
So does anyone notice other brands available?
If you see one, please post here.
Thanks.

#48 ·
Right now, we have only moriwaki and mugen full systems available.
Akrapovic is doing one but no pics on their website.
Besides, i have seen bilmola and tyga pipes available in Thailand too.
I will go for the moriwaki but waiting for its specs.
So does anyone notice other brands available?
If you see one, please post here.
Thanks.
Apart from Big Wing, are there any other places in Thailand selling aftermarket exhausts for the 500s?

#25 · (Edited)
But the bike pictured is not a cb500f. It is i think it is cb inline four. I checked the photos of akrapovic too but could not see one.

www.moriwaki.co.jp/global/product/ex.php?maker=HONDA&model=NC700X/S/INTEGRA#2I

Found this link regarding moriwaki pipe. The black pearl full system described for nc700 here in this link is same as the moriwaki full system for cbr500 they sell here. I can get one even today from honda bigwing in bangkok but pricey for 1100 usd including all work and i would like to see some dynos first. But black pearl color looks very good quality, certified for sound and emmission laws of thailand so police cannot stop you for nothing and made 100 percent in japan. I liked its tone. Not loud but sounds distinctive and barky. If they made the tip in black, it could look better though.
Still, I am tempted really as it is getting dangerous with the silent stock pipe so do not want to wait too long from other manufacturers.

Attachments

#21 ·

Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust Stainless Steel HONDA CB500F 2013-2013 #9971110

Fits Years: 2013-2013

The Akrapovic slip on exhaust is a parallel line to the Bolt-on series and is based on a simple replacement of the stock exhaust muffler together with the link pipe. The rest of the stock exhaust system remains untouched. The Akrapovic slip on exhaust system is developed and fine-tuned for each specific model of motorcycle, and is the last step before a serious tune-up involving the replacement of the entire exhaust system.
The Akrapovic Slip on system is not designed for extreme high performance, but is intended for the customer to whom aural and visual enhancement is more important than setting the quickest lap times. This system produces a much richer and deeper sound than the quite restrictive stock exhaust. The SLIP-ON system will give your bike a completely new aesthetic effect. The oval-section muffler, available in either titanium or carbon-fiber outer sleeve, will accentuate the beauty of the lines of your bike, and the logo on the muffler will be a constant affirmation of your discerning taste.
Of course performance has not been forgotten. Your motor's potentials will be awakened; the designs for this system come from the same department which designs the racing versions of Akrapovic exhaust systems. In addition, due to the use of high-tech materials, you will gain weight savings and improve the overall characteristics of your bike.
For perfect performance, throttle response and durability special developed mapping from Dynojet has to be used. MAPS are available at powercommander.com
Akrapovic Slip On Exhaust Features:
Carbon or titanium sleeve options.
Hydroformed link pipe included with each system.
Lightweight carbon fiber muffler clamps.
Each system tested and designed for maximum performance.
All internal parts of canisters are made of titanium.
Replacement sleeves available for most models.
Price $478.36

#73 ·

Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust Stainless Steel HONDA CB500F 2013-2013 #9971110

Price $478.36
Hey the F actually looks really good without the belly pan.

Edit: Just realised that isn't an F.
Nevermind

#22 ·

Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust Stainless Steel HONDA CB500F 2013-2013​
Fits Years: 2013-2013

The Akrapovic slip on exhaust is a parallel line to the Bolt-on series and is based on a simple replacement of the stock exhaust muffler together with the link pipe. The rest of the stock exhaust system remains untouched. The Akrapovic slip on exhaust system is developed and fine-tuned for each specific model of motorcycle, and is the last step before a serious tune-up involving the replacement of the entire exhaust system.
The Akrapovic Slip on system is not designed for extreme high performance, but is intended for the customer to whom aural and visual enhancement is more important than setting the quickest lap times. This system produces a much richer and deeper sound than the quite restrictive stock exhaust. The SLIP-ON system will give your bike a completely new aesthetic effect. The oval-section muffler, available in either titanium or carbon-fiber outer sleeve, will accentuate the beauty of the lines of your bike, and the logo on the muffler will be a constant affirmation of your discerning taste.
Of course performance has not been forgotten. Your motor's potentials will be awakened; the designs for this system come from the same department which designs the racing versions of Akrapovic exhaust systems. In addition, due to the use of high-tech materials, you will gain weight savings and improve the overall characteristics of your bike.
For perfect performance, throttle response and durability special developed mapping from Dynojet has to be used. MAPS are available at powercommander.com
Akrapovic Slip On Exhaust Features:
Carbon or titanium sleeve options.
Hydroformed link pipe included with each system.
Lightweight carbon fiber muffler clamps.
Each system tested and designed for maximum performance.
All internal parts of canisters are made of titanium.
Replacement sleeves available for most models.
$478.36

!!!

#26 ·
Two brothers

Looking on eBay two brothersSBK are doing a selection from £274 to around £600 I think these prices probably start stainless slip on to full system carbon ti etc no pics to speak of just PDF schematics
I'm looking around for mods as I have a test booked end if march here in uk when local dealer is expecting the cbr5oo to come in
I'm interested as I have a 2010 er6n now loads of mods full MTC race exhaust which sound evil but at the moment there not doing the cbr500 probably will when there more common
Cheers Jedi
P.s I do heavy miles so looking to go down to the cbr500r fuel etc
My tuned up er6n I'm getting 33mpg I have a heavy right hand lol
Test rode a nc700 a little to sensible great as everyday bike but lacking in fun for the weekend
I do aprox 15000 miles a year

#27 ·
2013 Honda CBR500R LXRace X Pure Black Slip On Exhaust System

2013 Honda CBR500R LXRace X Pure Black Slip On Exhaust System

Just saw this slip on exhaust online for the cbr500r. This slip on is marketed as a very affordable exhaust but still maintains quality. the only real difference between this one and the others is the material, instead of carbon fiber light aluminum and steel is used. Weighing in only a 3.4 kg. And for the cost 390.00$ So if your in the market for an entry level slip on exhaust this might be the one for you. Just wish they had a sound clip so i can share that with you guys too. Doesnt look too bad eh.

#29 ·
Are you serious? Usually exhaust systems dont end up on ebay for a while. And the cbr500 hasnt even been released yet on the market. are you sure you have the right model of bike? Maybe you got confused with CB500 which the new cbr500's chassis is based off of but was discontinued already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.