Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 CBR500R for sale. I bought this bike a couple of weeks ago. I was actually the first person in the US to get one. I love the bike but someone in my apartment complex has knocked it over twice now so I've decided to go ahead and sell it.

There is some scratching and a couple of small crack on the right side fairing, nothing that can't be fixed. All that damage is located on the right fairing, rest of the bike is perfect.

Bike has 180 miles on it.

Asking $5500

·
Registered
565 Posts
:(,, sorry you're doing that dude.. hope it finds a good home (and more importantly you can get another real soon once those muppets go and get lost!)

·
Registered
111 Posts
First in the US to own one and now prob the first to sell one.
Sad to see this happen, amazing how a few dumb people can spoil it fir the rest if us.
Good luck with the sale, I hope u change your mind though personally.

·
Registered
62 Posts
There are some schmos in the world, to be sure. :(

Hope you get a buyer soon. If I bought it, I'd need a long ol' snorkel to get home....

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is probably a dumb girlie thing to say but could you have a centre stand fitted - much harder to knock over then

·
Registered
924 Posts
Oz is like a prophet of truth. Moving is easier then never owning a bike ever again. Begone those ghetto neighbors and find some new digs.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I could not sell my bike cause some jerk knocked my bike over. I'd park it in my house before that. However, I'm not in your shoes.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a 2013 CBR500R for sale. I bought this bike a couple of weeks ago. I was actually the first person in the US to get one. I love the bike but someone in my apartment complex has knocked it over twice now so I've decided to go ahead and sell it.

There is some scratching and a couple of small crack on the right side fairing, nothing that can't be fixed. All that damage is located on the right fairing, rest of the bike is perfect.

Bike has 180 miles on it.

Asking $5500
Where are you at? Bring it over here and park it with mine, nobody messes with it where I am. I'm off Livingston on the Lutz / Tampa line.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Was the bike sold?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts