What are your other hobbies and past times? - Page 9 - Honda CBR500R Forum : CB500F and CB500X Forums
 114Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-27-2014, 07:34 PM

jcline,

Very nice. I think I remember seeing something else of yours here that caught my eye.

I too would like to see more of your stuff.
jcline117 likes this.

The Black Bike Clan
(Because it's not available in the color I wanted)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-27-2014, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaaco View Post
i re-discovered prostitutes recently...just saying
Why ever did you un-discover them in the first place silly?!?

@camperbc That is awesome that you were published in Nat Geo!!! Congrats. I have only done a little portraiture, but would love to do more. I have one landscape photo that I very much like from a trip up to Maine. linked below. all of my concert stuff is on a facebook page if you want to go look at them you are welcome to here >> https://www.facebook.com/j.clinephot...?ref=bookmarks <<
I have others, including some wedding stuff I did for my sister.

Rock Ape likes this.

If my Triumph offends you, please refer to my complaints box... Yes it looks the same as my trash can, but don't let that stop you from throwing something in there

Triumph 2013 Daytona 675R
Progrip Tank Pad, Pazzo Shorty Levers, Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator, Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Pit Bull Spools, T-Rex Sliders

Murdered 2013 CBR500RA
post #83 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-27-2014, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
jcline,

Very nice. I think I remember seeing something else of yours here that caught my eye.

I too would like to see more of your stuff.
Probably that photo I took of my Daytona. Had a little photo shoot and got one of the shots printed to hang in my dorm.

If my Triumph offends you, please refer to my complaints box... Yes it looks the same as my trash can, but don't let that stop you from throwing something in there

Progrip Tank Pad, Pazzo Shorty Levers, Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator, Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Pit Bull Spools, T-Rex Sliders

Murdered 2013 CBR500RA
post #84 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-27-2014, 11:06 PM

I enjoy hunting/shooting, parachuting, cave diving and hanging out with my dogs....the misses too sometimes.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'd rather have a slow bike that I can ride fast, than a fast bike I have to ride slow.
post #85 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 03:16 AM

A few to many to name all but that comes with age also and picking up new hobbies - enough to drive the wife insane at times. Constantly trying to be a jack of all trades/hobbies and master of (very) or just few.

Always been lifting weights and playing sport like Rugby. The gym is a constant.

Love my guitars but they're a bit of an ornament last few years collecting dust. Have got a number of acoustics, (but only one really cool one - a nice Martinez). I prefer electric with my 2 favourites being my Dean Vendetta 4 and Telecaster.

Love my scuba diving (and shark dives), BJJ (when I actually do it), meaning to get into skydiving more (but only one tandem jump so far), want to finally do a powerlifting comp one day but who knows and reading books (constantly). Aside from that, most of my time is spent with my two daughters now 13 and 11 and that's the best hobbie.

Rock Ape.

PS. And I want to collect more bikes.
post #86 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 08:00 AM

@Rock Ape Ahhh I think the collecting bike bit is a constant for us all. I honestly had forgotten when I wrote my original post, but I'm with you on the gym actually. Been really into lifting and working out since the start of the semester back in September. Gained almost 10 Lbs. so far
Rock Ape likes this.

Murdered 2013 CBR500RA
post #87 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 03:36 PM

Location: beautiful Fogo Island, a one hour ferry ride off the northeast coast of Newfoundland
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcline117 View Post
Why ever did you un-discover them in the first place silly?!?

@camperbc That is awesome that you were published in Nat Geo!!! Congrats. I have only done a little portraiture, but would love to do more. I have one landscape photo that I very much like from a trip up to Maine. linked below. all of my concert stuff is on a facebook page if you want to go look at them you are welcome to here >> https://www.facebook.com/j.clinephot...?ref=bookmarks <<
I have others, including some wedding stuff I did for my sister.
Thanks jcline, for the kind comments. Love your photos, especially the one with the boats. Awesome. Here's a few from the shore in front of our house. That's my daughter in the foreground of the iceberg photos. The last pic shows my other new toy!

Glen

Danksy likes this.

2014 HONDA CB500FA
CB300F mirrors
R&G "aero" frame sliders
The2Wheels adjustable levers
SupaBrake-II brake light modulator
SJCAM SJ4000 camera
Cortech Super 2.0 tail bag
Taylor33 rim tape
Grip Puppies
CNC kickstand foot
thermometer
QDC harness/USB phone charger
Furygan leather gloves
Xelement leather jacket
NexGen riding boots
HJC CL-17 Redline helmet/Pinlock insert
Oxford paddock stands
Nelson-Rigg deluxe cover
Battery Tender Junior
cable lock

2014 YAMAHA V-STAR CUSTOM
post #88 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 04:38 PM

Some real nice photography on this thread, so I thought I would contribute some of mine. I did a B/W series in college shooting from the hip with a wide angle lens in Chicago.

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0018.JPG

More recently I have been shooting at sunrise in NW Florida.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP2238.JPG (262.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP2277_2.JPG (388.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP0164_1.JPG (295.7 KB, 3 views)
post #89 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 05:01 PM

Location: beautiful Fogo Island, a one hour ferry ride off the northeast coast of Newfoundland
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz jr View Post
Some real nice photography on this thread, so I thought I would contribute some of mine. I did a B/W series in college shooting from the hip with a wide angle lens in Chicago.
Wow, blitz jr, I love your b/w images. Simply stunning work. Turns out there some real talent on this forum. Great stuff.

Glen

2014 HONDA CB500FA
CB300F mirrors
R&G "aero" frame sliders
The2Wheels adjustable levers
SupaBrake-II brake light modulator
SJCAM SJ4000 camera
Cortech Super 2.0 tail bag
Taylor33 rim tape
Grip Puppies
CNC kickstand foot
thermometer
QDC harness/USB phone charger
Furygan leather gloves
Xelement leather jacket
NexGen riding boots
HJC CL-17 Redline helmet/Pinlock insert
Oxford paddock stands
Nelson-Rigg deluxe cover
Battery Tender Junior
cable lock

2014 YAMAHA V-STAR CUSTOM
post #90 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camperbc View Post
Wow, blitz jr, I love your b/w images. Simply stunning work. Turns out there some real talent on this forum. Great stuff.

Glen
I love b/w photography, little secret about the boat is it was taken with a Galaxy Nexus phone One day I will go back to that little crab shack in Maine though and retake it. Here are a few from my sisters wedding that I really like

Murdered 2013 CBR500RA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR500R Forum : CB500F and CB500X Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page