Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

Selling All Parts

5K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  JCarrithers 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling all parts off my 2013 CB500F, again. Windscreen is from a 2016 but fits earlier models with spacers and longer bolts.

Ixil header with Danmoto GP Carbon - $200, includes DB killer
Corbin saddle - sold
OE pillion cowl - $80
Puig windscreen - sold

Prices do not include shipping.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Currently a toss-up and I have to decide which route to take. CB1000R or MT-10. One is drop dead gorgeous. The other has a face only a mother can love but supposedly hands the other its arse in the performance department. Been annoying the **** out of a couple local dealers so hopefully one will get fed up and hand me the keys or I’ll have to go elsewhere for a test ride. Will reply back with info once I decide.

#5 ·
To me easy choice Yamaha MT-10, that motor (cross plane crank) with an aftermarket pipe sounds awesome! The 2019 white one w/red wheels, looks good to me.

I subscribe to "bike" magazine from the UK and they keep a running tally of tested bikes w/comments and overall ratings.

Here's what they have for both

MT-10, Fast, sporty, friendly, great spec, bit thirsty, but mega, 9/10, tested Nov 16, 152bhp, 38mpg

CB1000R, Fast, furious, high quality, and has a touch of the soul Honda has been lacking. Nice, 8/10, tested Jun 18, 141bhp, 31mpg

#9 ·
Honda may not have the fastest, sexiest, fill in the blank, motor bikes in the industry. But it's really hard to question their fit and finish, dependability, and overall quality. Although, I'll admit, my first sighting of Honda's NM4 provided me one of my rare "What The ****" Honda moments. I believe they had a "Valkyrie" or two that were almost as strange. But each to his/her own. :laugh:

#18 ·
🦗🦗🦗

Doesn't anybody mod their 500 anymore? 🤪

Just saw what the corbin sells for new now. It’s gotten expensive and then they really hit you for the shipping and handling. Makes this one an even better deal. 😬

#23 ·
Bump! Still have the exhaust and pillion cover. It looks pretty hanging on the wall but would look nicer on someone’s bike. Also have factory rear shock and factory fork innards if anyone is interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.