Where Is Our Summer??? - Honda CBR500R Forum : CB500F and CB500X Forums
 18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 04:15 PM Thread Starter

Location: beautiful Fogo Island, a one hour ferry ride off the northeast coast of Newfoundland
Garage
Where Is Our Summer???

Good Grief, what a summer we're having! For all of May and June the weather here on Fogo Island (off the north coast of Newfoundland) has been dreadful, and this first week of July has been just as bad. Today they were calling for straight sunshine and a high of 28 (82F) with a humidex reading of 33. (91F) Perfect! So I decided to get our overgrown lawn mowed first thing (we had a good lawn guy last year, but he bailed on us this summer) and follow it up with an enjoyable spin around our scenic island. So when I started cutting the grass it was a very chilly 10 degrees, (50F) and when I finished it three hours later it was... yup, still a very chilly 10 degrees! So I waited another couple hours (about 4pm) and, you guessed, still 10 degrees! Remember, they were calling for it to be 82F and feeling like 91F, and by late afternoon it was still 50F!! Yikes! So it's now about 5:30pm our time, and the temp has suddenly spiked to 23, (73F) so I'm now thinking GREAT, it's finally warmed up enough to go for my ride, so I first went online to check the weather radar, and good lord, it turns out that we are about to get drenched at any moment! Jeez, another day without riding!

On a very good year, all we get for a summer is mid-June to mid September, so I try to get out at every available opportunity. But this summer is going to be SHORT! Even if the weather finally improves this coming week, at best our riding season will be just 8 or 9 weeks. Now I wish that I had never complained about last year's oppressive heat which kept me off my bikes for much of the summer. Can't win for losing!

Anyway, here's a few pics of much happier summer days on Fogo Island.

Glen
www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com

bambams and airhead83 like this.

2014 HONDA CB500FA
CB300F mirrors
R&G "aero" frame sliders
The2Wheels adjustable levers
SupaBrake-II brake light modulator
SJCAM SJ4000 camera
Cortech Super 2.0 tail bag
Taylor33 rim tape
Grip Puppies
CNC kickstand foot
thermometer
QDC harness/USB phone charger
Furygan leather gloves
Xelement leather jacket
NexGen riding boots
HJC CL-17 Redline helmet/Pinlock insert
Oxford paddock stands
Nelson-Rigg deluxe cover
Battery Tender Junior
cable lock

2014 YAMAHA V-STAR CUSTOM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 08:41 PM

Location: Sonoma County, California & Borrego Springs, California
Thanks again for the beautiful photographs of your home turf. The ice flows certainly make for picturesque images.
I live near the coast too, Northern California above San Francisco. A bit more temperate climate; no sea ice here,
although we do have a cold current offshore which makes swimming in the ocean questionable. No lack of beauty however. If you want to ride the better part of 12 months a year this is not a bad choice.

First photo, Stillwater Cove Sonoma Coast California
Second photo, looking south of Fort Ross, Hwy 1 Sonoma Coast.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A33E8DC8-A389-4D5E-92A4-16937C6A5E32.jpg (351.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpeg 256303A6-42DF-44E5-815B-54C506EEB504.jpeg (74.5 KB, 9 views)

Ride like your life depends on it.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 12:30 PM Thread Starter

Location: beautiful Fogo Island, a one hour ferry ride off the northeast coast of Newfoundland
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by motohonace View Post
Thanks again for the beautiful photographs of your home turf. The ice flows certainly make for picturesque images. I live near the coast too, Northern California above San Francisco. A bit more temperate climate; no sea ice here,
although we do have a cold current offshore which makes swimming in the ocean questionable. No lack of beauty however. If you want to ride the better part of 12 months a year this is not a bad choice.

First photo, Stillwater Cove Sonoma Coast California
Second photo, looking south of Fort Ross, Hwy 1 Sonoma Coast.
Thanks, motohonace!! And the two photos you posted are stunning... it's so refreshing to know that places such as this still exist in our world of pavement and concrete! And yeah, we never tire of seeing the icebergs; there's always an abundance of them up until about mid-July.

So, as it turned out last night I was able to get out for a ride after all... I took a bit of a gamble, as you may recall my mentioning that the radar showed a band of heavy rain only about 25 miles out and heading our way... anyway, I quickly geared up, hopped on RHonda, and went for a lovely ride across our little island paradise. As it turned out, I got about an hour-long ride in, and within mere seconds of returning home and putting the bike cover back on, it began to pour, so I managed to get no spots on my freshly polished ride!!

And I just this moment got back in from another ride, and although the sun is shining with temps of around 20 degrees, (68F) the wind coming off the ocean is a bit fierce today, so I had to fight it a little bit. I hope if the wind dies down this evening I can get back out for a spin. Seems like our weather is just now turning around, as the forecast is calling for clear skies and temps in the mid-20's (78F) for the next several days! Sure beats looking at this...

Glen

bambams and Plasma1 like this.

2014 HONDA CB500FA
CB300F mirrors
R&G "aero" frame sliders
SJCAM SJ4000 camera
Taylor33 rim tape
Grip Puppies
CNC kickstand foot
thermometer
Furygan leather gloves
Xelement leather jacket
NexGen riding boots
Oxford paddock stands
Nelson-Rigg deluxe cover
Battery Tender Junior
cable lock

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 07:00 PM

Garage
On the other hand, it seems every time I go out on my bike it feels like 90F and I'm soaking wet with sweat within a few minutes of standing outside without moving with my full gear on. Sort of my own fault. I acquired a beer belly these last couple of years as my metabolism adjusted to match my age (NOT entirely my fault), and I had to replace my riding jacket as a result. I opted for something a bit more flexible and got a touring style jacket (FirstGear Kilimanjaro) that is theoretically good for 3 or 4 seasons (depending on where you live). It's reasonably comfortable while you're riding, but when you get stopped in the heat it's pretty unbearable pretty **** fast. If your riding jacket is sporty/good weather only consider shopping for something a bit more flexible weather-wise (i.e., warmer) so that you can be comfortable on the bike in much cooler temperatures. It might help to extend your year somewhat. The main question mark is gloves. I'm not sure if there are any safe and warm gloves available that are also easy to operate the controls. The gloves that I have are still sporty so not really intended for colder weather. The rest is pretty easy to satisfy though.

Today my [new] wife was going to an appointment after work, and she was anxious about it so she asked if I'd meet her there. I decided to take my bike because it's more fun, I haven't been riding enough, and it'll be easier to find parking for. I have been working from home again so I rarely change out of my pajamas. Most of my rides these days are these sorts of things where I'm forced to leave my apartment and motivate myself with a ride. Our destination also has paid parking so the motorcycle affords me the opportunity to cheat and skip out on paying if I dare, though I figured I was on camera and paid anyway. Despite parking my bike in the same parking spot as my wife's car. I digress. In the few minutes I spent getting on the bike, walking into the destination office and back, and stopping at one more errand along the way, my clothes were drenched in sweat. And I was regretting taking the bike. An hour ago I was complaining about hot it was and wishing our weather was "crappy" for summer.

We may not be suffering with cold temperatures, but we seem to be suffering nevertheless. It seems the local weather is warmer than it has ever been (feels that way anyway), and I really question the sanity of anyone that would travel to tropical destinations for a vacation. Who the **** wants to be this hot ever? I used to handle the heat better when I was underweight. Now I can't stand it. I think I might rather move further North instead.

In any case, a change in gear may hold the answer for both of us. For myself, I cannot afford a second jacket. This new jacket set me back CAD$600, and money is already tight for various other reasons. And my boots are starting to fall apart at the seams so my next upgrade is clear. Hopefully you're a bit more free to make the most of the available weather. Glad you were able to get out anyway and even sweeter that the rain waited for you to get it home and covered before it hit.

Thanks for the story and pictures. Ride safe.

I mean the best with what I say. It doesn't always sound that way.
2013 Honda CBR500R (Millennium Red) (Completely stock)
FirstGear Kilimanjaro High-Visibility, Joe Rocket Ballistic Boots, Scorpion Exo R2000, Alpinestars Raider Drystar Pants or Scorpion Covert Jeans, Icon Hypersport Pro Short Gloves
Castrol Chainlube, Pro Honda GN4, Pro Honda Dot 4, 87 octane AKI
Kriega R-35, Air Hawk Dual Sport, Go Cruise 2, Grip Puppies

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 07:52 PM

Location: Sonoma County, California & Borrego Springs, California
Bams, Buddha said, “All life is suffering.” He had a point. Any of us who choose to ride motorcycles must, in some small way, enjoy suffering.
Why else would we expose ourselves to all the variables weather & climate can toss at us? Not to mention having to constantly be alert to all the various lurking dangers just waiting to send us to the emergency room or grave. You have got to love the sport to do it. It all boils down to, IMO, the fact that there is no more fun way to get from point A to B & hopefully back, than astride a motorcycle. No Porsche or Ferrari is going to give you more of a thrill than getting there on two wheels. Chin up & enjoy.
bambams, GRIZZY, Plasma1 and 1 others like this.

Ride like your life depends on it.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 02:40 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambams View Post
On the other hand, it seems every time I go out on my bike it feels like 90F and I'm soaking wet with sweat within a few minutes of standing outside without moving with my full gear on. Sort of my own fault. I acquired a beer belly these last couple of years as my metabolism adjusted to match my age (NOT entirely my fault), and I had to replace my riding jacket as a result. I opted for something a bit more flexible and got a touring style jacket (FirstGear Kilimanjaro) that is theoretically good for 3 or 4 seasons (depending on where you live). It's reasonably comfortable while you're riding, but when you get stopped in the heat it's pretty unbearable pretty **** fast. If your riding jacket is sporty/good weather only consider shopping for something a bit more flexible weather-wise (i.e., warmer) so that you can be comfortable on the bike in much cooler temperatures. It might help to extend your year somewhat. The main question mark is gloves. I'm not sure if there are any safe and warm gloves available that are also easy to operate the controls. The gloves that I have are still sporty so not really intended for colder weather. The rest is pretty easy to satisfy though.

Today my [new] wife was going to an appointment after work, and she was anxious about it so she asked if I'd meet her there. I decided to take my bike because it's more fun, I haven't been riding enough, and it'll be easier to find parking for. I have been working from home again so I rarely change out of my pajamas. Most of my rides these days are these sorts of things where I'm forced to leave my apartment and motivate myself with a ride. Our destination also has paid parking so the motorcycle affords me the opportunity to cheat and skip out on paying if I dare, though I figured I was on camera and paid anyway. Despite parking my bike in the same parking spot as my wife's car. I digress. In the few minutes I spent getting on the bike, walking into the destination office and back, and stopping at one more errand along the way, my clothes were drenched in sweat. And I was regretting taking the bike. An hour ago I was complaining about hot it was and wishing our weather was "crappy" for summer.

We may not be suffering with cold temperatures, but we seem to be suffering nevertheless. It seems the local weather is warmer than it has ever been (feels that way anyway), and I really question the sanity of anyone that would travel to tropical destinations for a vacation. Who the **** wants to be this hot ever? I used to handle the heat better when I was underweight. Now I can't stand it. I think I might rather move further North instead.

In any case, a change in gear may hold the answer for both of us. For myself, I cannot afford a second jacket. This new jacket set me back CAD$600, and money is already tight for various other reasons. And my boots are starting to fall apart at the seams so my next upgrade is clear. Hopefully you're a bit more free to make the most of the available weather. Glad you were able to get out anyway and even sweeter that the rain waited for you to get it home and covered before it hit. Thanks for the story and pictures. Ride safe.
Well bambams, I think maybe it's time for you to move to Fogo Island, my friend! Today is sunny and a very cool 10 degrees!

Glen

2014 HONDA CB500FA
CB300F mirrors
R&G "aero" frame sliders
SJCAM SJ4000 camera
Taylor33 rim tape
Grip Puppies
CNC kickstand foot
thermometer
Furygan leather gloves
Xelement leather jacket
NexGen riding boots
Oxford paddock stands
Nelson-Rigg deluxe cover
Battery Tender Junior
cable lock

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 04:25 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by camperbc View Post
Well bambams, I think maybe it's time for you to move to Fogo Island, my friend! Today is sunny and a very cool 10 degrees!
It's very tempting with those views. I'd need to solve a couple of problems first: how do I find a stable job there to afford living there, how do I afford to visit family back in Ontario, and how do I afford to move there in the first place! As much as I enjoy seeing your seas of snow in the winter, I don't think I'm at a place in my life where I'd be able to cope with that. I better get used to cleaning up our winters before I take on a bigger challenge. The wife is house hungry, and we're currently shopping around. I'm dreading whatever driveway I end up having to clear...

If it helps (it doesn't) it happened to me again today. I was told to be on-site in the office in case some guests showed up so they'd have more people to meet and greet and could see more of the company operating. Of course, stubborn me I insisted on taking my bike. I waited until afternoon shortly before they were scheduled to visit, and then I set out. Little did I know, despite the overcast weather, the temperature was 25 C and felt like 32 C (~89 F). Meanwhile, my wife texts me to ask me if I'm still going. Her job is around the corner from my office so she was banking on me dropping a coffee off to her on my way. I could have just said no, but then I'd get home to a bitchy wife tonight and probably for several more nights this week. I could have just taken my truck instead of my bike, but that's much less fun, and since the climate controls are wonky right now I still wouldn't have A/C and would only be cooler for having less gear on.

Needless to say because I'm here again I took my bike. And stopped at Tim Horton's to get my wife a coffee. Actually, she wanted an iced coffee. Her building doesn't have functioning A/C. Which must be even more brutal, but this story is all about me so enough of that. I brought along a take out mug with a lid, and secured it to my rucksack with the ropes. I poured the iced coffee into that, and resecured it. Then I delivered to her. The added time it took me to park, walk in, order, walk out, fill the cup, dump the trash, and get back on the bike was enough to have me dripping wet with sweat. I was wearing a riding jacket and riding pants over-top of a T-shirt and shorts. I got to work with my clothes drenched in sweat. Not very presentable. Ugh. My plan somewhat backfired. I did what I could to wipe up the sweat on my legs and back with paper towel in the washroom, and hoped to be sufficiently dry by the time they arrived.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at things I guess), they visited the company CEO and left without touring the rest of the office. On the one hand, I came in for absolutely nothing. On the other hand, it all seemed to work out in the end, and now I get to ride back home on a motorcycle!

FirstGear Kilimanjaro High-Visibility, Joe Rocket Ballistic Boots, Scorpion Exo R2000, Alpinestars Raider Drystar Pants or Scorpion Covert Jeans, Icon Hypersport Pro Short Gloves

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bambams; 07-10-2019 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Mistakenly said "truck instead of car" instead of "truck instead of motorcycle".
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 09:47 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
It's very tempting with those views. I'd need to solve a couple of problems first: how do I find a stable job there to afford living there, how do I afford to visit family back in Ontario, and how do I afford to move there in the first place! As much as I enjoy seeing your seas of snow in the winter, I don't think I'm at a place in my life where I'd be able to cope with that. I better get used to cleaning up our winters before I take on a bigger challenge. The wife is house hungry, and we're currently shopping around. I'm dreading whatever driveway I end up having to clear...

If it helps (it doesn't) it happened to me again today. I was told to be on-site in the office in case some guests showed up so they'd have more people to meet and greet and could see more of the company operating. Of course, stubborn me I insisted on taking my bike. I waited until afternoon shortly before they were scheduled to visit, and then I set out. Little did I know, despite the overcast weather, the temperature was 25 C and felt like 32 C (~89 F). Meanwhile, my wife texts me to ask me if I'm still going. Her job is around the corner from my office so she was banking on me dropping a coffee off to her on my way. I could have just said no, but then I'd get home to a bitchy wife tonight and probably for several more nights this week. I could have just taken my truck instead of my car, but that's much less fun, and since the climate controls are wonky right now I still wouldn't have A/C and would only be cooler for having less gear on.

Needless to say because I'm here again I took my bike. And stopped at Tim Horton's to get my wife a coffee. Actually, she wanted an iced coffee. Her building doesn't have functioning A/C. Which must be even more brutal, but this story is all about me so enough of that. I brought along a take out mug with a lid, and secured it to my rucksack with the ropes. I poured the iced coffee into that, and resecured it. Then I delivered to her. The added time it took me to park, walk in, order, walk out, fill the cup, dump the trash, and get back on the bike was enough to have me dripping wet with sweat. I was wearing a riding jacket and riding pants over-top of a T-shirt and shorts. I got to work with my clothes drenched in sweat. Not very presentable. Ugh. My plan somewhat backfired. I did what I could to wipe up the sweat on my legs and back with paper towel in the washroom, and hoped to be sufficiently dry by the time they arrived.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at things I guess), they visited the company CEO and left without touring the rest of the office. On the one hand, I came in for absolutely nothing. On the other hand, it all seemed to work out in the end, and now I get to ride back home on a motorcycle!
Well that's easy... there are plenty of jobs in almost every field in NL these days, as so many young people left the province and moved west to find work at a time when there weren't many job opportunities here, so of course now there is a serious shortage of workers. Right here on our own Fogo Island there are jobs available, even at the now-world-famous Fogo Island Inn, (if you have not yet heard of it you should google it) where the Missus has been catering to the world's rich-and-famous since the place opened its doors seven years ago.

And you must keep in mind that even in the unlikely event that you won't make as much money as you do in Ontario, here the cost of living is but a small fraction in comparison, meaning you would have tons more disposable income. For instance, even in 2019 one can still buy a nice oceanfront home for 100-150 grand... and anything not actually on the waterfront is less. (we almost bought an oceanfront hobby farm a few weeks ago, but they didn't accept our offer. It was listed at just $100,000) To give you an idea of just how cheap one can live here, we have a nice two-storey, four-bedroom home on a large oceanfront property with gorgeous western exposure, (as you have seen from my posted images over the years) and our property taxes this year were $300. Yes, for the year. Nope, not a typo!

As for snow clearing, we just pay a few bucks for a local teen to keep our driveway clear with a blade mounted on his quad, and the same goes for lawn mowing... why do it yourself when a kid will do it for just a few bucks. In normal years we receive less snow than you do, and we also have much milder winters than you are accustomed to, with daytime highs that are usually just a couple degrees below the freezing mark.

Regarding your returning to Ontario to visit family, you can fly right out of Gander, (about 55 miles away) or just drive there as we have done... only takes a couple days. As for how to afford to move here, we paid about $6,000 to move the entire contents of our 3,000+ sq/ft home all the way from British Columbia to NL.

Oh, and did I mention that a more perfect place for riding a motorcycle does not exist? And not just for the stunning coastal scenery, but also there is likely no safer place to ride than here... there's almost nothing to hit, nor to be hit by.

Here are a couple quick pics that I snapped on my cellphone yesterday while out riding around our island. This is Sandy Cove Beach just outside of the village of Tilting, where even on a gorgeous summer day you can almost always have a kilometre-long stretch of pristine sand beach all to yourself, although this time as you can see, I had to share it with a young couple out for a stroll. These two pics were taken from the very same spot but look very different; for the first one I was facing west, and north for the second one. (for much better quality be sure to enlarge the pics by clicking on them, as this site renders them so poorly)

Glen

2014 HONDA CB500FA
CB300F mirrors
R&G "aero" frame sliders
SJCAM SJ4000 camera
Taylor33 rim tape
Grip Puppies
CNC kickstand foot
thermometer
Furygan leather gloves
Xelement leather jacket
NexGen riding boots
Oxford paddock stands
Nelson-Rigg deluxe cover
Battery Tender Junior
cable lock

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 08:51 PM

Garage
Holy crap. $150,000 for an Ocean front house/lot, and only $300/year for taxes?! That's crazy. I assumed you were referencing Southern Ontario rates when you said the costs were so low, but that even beats here in the North by a wide margin.

My wife could probably find work there no problem. I'm a bit of a special snowflake.. I've only ever had one job. I'm in IT. I'm a computer programmer. I feel like it would be hard to find a job in that there. There are plenty of remoting opportunities in my field, but you have to sell yourself somewhat to secure them, and can't know what to expect until you're in them. In theory, it's a workable option, but in practice it's always a bit more complicated as always.

I imagine there must be a reason the prices are so low. There must be some kind of downside to it... Otherwise, why wouldn't the prices be sky high with so much land, privacy, and beauty around?!

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 10:40 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Holy crap. $150,000 for an Ocean front house/lot, and only $300/year for taxes?! That's crazy. I assumed you were referencing Southern Ontario rates when you said the costs were so low, but that even beats here in the North by a wide margin.

My wife could probably find work there no problem. I'm a bit of a special snowflake.. I've only ever had one job. I'm in IT. I'm a computer programmer. I feel like it would be hard to find a job in that there. There are plenty of remoting opportunities in my field, but you have to sell yourself somewhat to secure them, and can't know what to expect until you're in them. In theory, it's a workable option, but in practice it's always a bit more complicated as always.

I imagine there must be a reason the prices are so low. There must be some kind of downside to it... Otherwise, why wouldn't the prices be sky high with so much land, privacy, and beauty around?!
bambams, we have lived here on Fogo Island since mid-2007, and over these past 12 wonderful years we have found no real downside to living here. Sure, island life is not for everyone. (thank goodness!) I mean after all, we don't have a single shopping mall or Walmart on our island, no bowling alley, movie theatre or nightclubs either, but none of these things are of any interest to us. I must assume that if we did have all of the above amenities, well, this place would fast become just as expensive as it is to live in Southern Ontario. Let's face it... Fogo Island is a very long way from Canada's mainland, far off the beaten path, and to get on and off our island requires a ferry, so no, it's not everyone's cup of tea... and is thus the reason why it is still very affordable to live here to this day. My wife and I have lived in four provinces over the past 34 years that we've been married, and we can't imagine living anywhere else. We are most definitely here to stay. We have far more expendable income than we ever did when we were in Ontario, or Manitoba or British Columbia. After all, we are able to donate over $20,000 of our income annually to our many various charity projects that we have been involved with for many years in third world countries, mainly helping vulnerable young children who have become orphaned by the HIV/AIDS pandemic still sweeping much of the world, and those living in abject poverty beyond belief, through no fault of their own. Jeez, my Missus and I have even built our own full-service, fully-staffed hospital in a very remote region of Western Uganda where there had previously been no medical facilities at all. We could not have accomplished any of this had we not moved here from BC twelve years ago. No more living paycheque to paycheque for us. (which is precisely what we had been doing when we both had high-salary careers in BC's Lower Mainland), Tons of income but still not so much as a pot to pi$$ in!

When you are living in such a stunningly scenic and unique place as this, you quickly learn that the shopping malls and nightclubs are just not essential to have a great quality of life. The truth is that Fogo does have almost every other amentity you can think of, and for what is lacking you quickly learn to adapt. What we cannot access locally, we order online and have it all shipped right to our door for a nominal fee. Last week we received another shipment of dog food... we order about $450 worth at a time, and the cost to ship it all is a measly ten bucks... about what most people would spend on gas to drive themselves to the nearest big box store. And on a very rare occasion when we might actually wish to set foot in a Walmart (shudder!) or a fast food chain, Gander is only about 55 miles away.

But the way we look at it, it's the fact that we are living in a very safe, crime-free community where there is no traffic, no noise, no pollution, no gangs, no drug epidemic, no homeless people, etc, etc, and all of this more than makes up for the lack of a [email protected] shopping mall, in all honesty. There's no locking of any doors here, by anyone, nor any need to remove your keys from the ignition. Ever. All of this counts for a lot in my books! Life is very good here indeed. And come to think of it, how many other places are even still out there these days where one can live such a completely stress-free and debt-free lifestyle and be truly content? Not many, I'm thinking.

I doubt that one would find it to be a very difficult task to snag a decent-paying IT job anywhere within this province.

Glen

2014 HONDA CB500FA
CB300F mirrors
R&G "aero" frame sliders
SJCAM SJ4000 camera
Taylor33 rim tape
Grip Puppies
CNC kickstand foot
thermometer
Furygan leather gloves
Xelement leather jacket
NexGen riding boots
Oxford paddock stands
Nelson-Rigg deluxe cover
Battery Tender Junior
cable lock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR500R Forum : CB500F and CB500X Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page