Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

Stripe Colors

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  TCross 
#1 ·
My daughter unfortunately laid down her 2013 CBR500RD by turning into a gravel parking lot a bit too fast and scraped it up. I want to replace the R Middle Cowl but I’m having a hard time finding a definite answer for ordering the correct stripe. It is tri color, red then blue then a little red again. From what I have found, my best guess is that the cowl # is 64300-MGZ-D20ZA and stripe # is 86643-MGZ-D20ZA. However, none of the OEM sellers show pictures of the parts so I have no way of confirming. I have contacted Babbitts and Partszilla and asked if they can confirm the colors but were told that they could not. Does anyone know a way to confirm the correct stripe # for her motorcycle? If it helps, the color under the pass seat shows NH-A87P and the code is NHA87. I have also attached a picture of the damaged side. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
My daughter unfortunately laid down her 2013 CBR500RD by turning into a gravel parking lot a bit too fast and scraped it up. I want to replace the R Middle Cowl but I’m having a hard time finding a definite answer for ordering the correct stripe. It is tri color, red then blue then a little red again. From what I have found, my best guess is that the cowl # is 64300-MGZ-D20ZA and stripe # is 86643-MGZ-D20ZA. However, none of the OEM sellers show pictures of the parts so I have no way of confirming. I have contacted Babbitts and Partszilla and asked if they can confirm the colors but were told that they could not. Does anyone know a way to confirm the correct stripe # for her motorcycle? If it helps, the color under the pass seat shows NH-A87P and the code is NHA87. I have also attached a picture of the damaged side. Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/

I brought the right and left side for my 2014 on eBay, for both it was like $500 there the oem fairing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.