Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

Honda 500 2017 models?

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Thump 
#1 ·
So any pictures of the U.S. market bikes as of yet.

Any changes, color, whatever? For 2017?

#3 ·
My computer can't reach that page for some reason.

Probably just not enough information released as of yet on the 2017 models. Just wondering if they will offer other colors for 2017 state side, other then the black and silver, as with the 2016.

#4 ·
My computer can't reach that page for some reason.
The opening paragragh:
Honda drink announce with the intention of they thinks fitting subsist construction a “widespread orbit of upgrade” near their CBR500Digest looking for 2017.
2017’s CBR500Digest be intended near maximise the contemporary 47bhp regs time next to the invariable on occasion personality in cooperation delightful in addition to reasonably priced. Finest bowl along be some degree of near 112mph – new than ample looking for the thoroughfare – other than there’s rib near subsist have now being paid cheerful near bowl along in addition to the CBDigest’s handle exceed opportunity. It’s an attractive, rib, in addition to fulfilling cycle.

#7 ·
Nope, just another click-bait page; those changes and pics are all the 2016 model.
God, I wish every struggle in the net was mandatory for the writer/editor to post a picture is themselves on the article (like the gossip column in newspapers) so that when anyone sees these click-baiters on the street we can punch them in the head!!

#8 ·
Changes for 2017?

They just changed them....!

#13 ·
That's right, the CRF250L is a good example, every other year they switch around some white, red and black plastic parts and add some new stickers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.