Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

Nobunaka Rearsets

27K views 44 replies 23 participants last post by  tothezenith 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so I received my new Nobunaka Rearsets and I must say they look pretty cool. I haven't installed them just yet as I just received them today. Even the shift rod is red. I will be installing these tomorrow in time for Saturday's ride.

Attachments

See less See more
#36 ·
Pics as requested @iliodi
Went with their default color combination of black-red as thought it went quite nicely with my bike's color scheme:

They feel a lot more comfortable than the stock ones after having fitted the aftermarket clip-ons, not so crunched up now. As expected can definitely lean more; even if at the same angle, it feels like you're leant over more. I especially like not having that feeling of apprehension on lean that I'm going to be scrapping pegs. Can attack the corners with more confidence knowing you've got more room to lean than one has balls to go!

#42 ·
My set of Nobanaka rearsets arrived the other day. Manufacturing took a few days longer then they estimated so they chucked in a set of spare foot pegs. I went with the full black set rather than with the red because I didn't like the different red with my tricolor. Also painted the bottom heat shield black which really tidied things up.

Quality for price on these rearsets is great, along with the customer service.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.