Honda CBR500R Forum : CB500F and CB500X Forums - View Single Post - Which windscreen..
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
aasenyo

Which windscreen..

I really do go back and forth, cant decide what one to invest in.

I have narrowed it down to 3 options

If there were only one of those out there that existed I would choose the one from PUIG because the style it adds to the bike is ravaging. But on some pictures from the front it comes out really tall. And by choosing the darkest ones, does it block out any view?

Have been looking for any threads or posts about the one from "Ermax" but cant seem to find any opinions about it. I think it gives the bike a little more "R look" And I say that from only looking at those pictures with white backgrounds. would be different if someone owning the bike takes pictures of it (Cant seem to find any!)

The Givi windscreen I have been hearing much good things about but I think it makes the bike look less aggresive.

I would like to foremost hear your opinions about the ones from "Ermax" and "PUIG" all experiences. But If you have tried out any of those but ended up with liking the "Givi" better then I would like to hear exactly why.

Best regards

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6437_lg.jpg (25.7 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg givi-airstar-windshield-honda-cb500f-2013-2015-a1126-6.3119.jpg (94.5 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg 060103135_1.jpg (325.1 KB, 158 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome